We are looking for reliable and hardworking professional cleaners to shine up homes and small businesses in our community! Two Bettys is a locally owned company where all employees are valued, supported and treated with respect. Cleaners work part-time and are responsible for establishing and maintaining assigned client accounts in the Twin Cities metro area. Duties include cleaning professionally, managing accounts, coordinating scheduling, and providing customer service.
- Competitive pay
- Flexible weekday hours, no nights or weekends (unless you want them!)
- Consistent work and schedule
- Support from staff and other experienced cleaners
- Non-toxic products provided, no harsh chemicals
You May Be A Good Fit If:
- You want to learn and execute the concepts, techniques, and practices of professional green cleaning
- You are able to provide one-year minimum commitment
- You have availability to work between 20-30 hours per week
- You can meet the physical demands of a labor-intensive job day in and day out
- You enjoy helping people and can provide a top-notch customer experience
- You are consistent and dependable
- You desire to work independently, but are comfortable asking for support
- You have solid communication & administrative skills
- You’re great with pets (a plus, not required)
- You have previous cleaning experience (a plus, not required)
- Your own vehicle to drive to work sites
- Cell phone
- Daily Internet access
- Clear record to pass a criminal background check
- Attach a document that includes a cover letter, one-page work history, and 3 work references in the form below.
- Tell us where you heard about us and why you think you’d be a great cleaner.
- Include previous experiences you have working in people’s homes (nanny, pet sitter, cleaning, etc), providing customer service, and/or performing labor-intensive work.
We look forward to hearing from you! We will contact applicants who we wish to meet in person. No calls, please.