Hot tips for welcoming castile hand soap into your life:
- Add a few drops of tea tree oil for added antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antifungal powers.
- Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to give your soap a scent – think eucalyptus, lavender, or cedar.
- Wanna thicken it up? Gradually add small amounts of salt to your soap, mix up, and check the consistency until it’s where you’d like.
- This hand soap can double as dish soap! Cool, right?
- Surprise! This soap works in foaming soap bottles. Foaming hand soap lets you use 50% less product per use, allowing you to stretch your bottle further.
Check out this post on how to make your hand soap smell like a dream!