When you choose to refill you:
- Skip yet another plastic bottle in a world filled with them.
- Decrease your consumer carbon footprint. We mix this powerful cleaner from pure concentrate – meaning we’re not having ready to use product shipped all the time. Every cleaner on the market is predominantly made of water – so stop paying to ship water and plastic, and know that’s another small victory in checking your household’s carbon foot print.
- Support a local business! Two Bettys loves the community that we’ve served for over 14 years and is thrilled about being able to reach even more of our Twin Cities neighbors with this new offering.
- Save some MONEY!! Refilling is cheaper and far more economical for you – especially right now while we’re all going through way more hand soap than we were “in the beforetimes.”
Hot tips for welcoming castile hand soap into your life:
- Add a few drops of tea tree oil for added antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antifungal powers.
- Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to give your soap a scent – think eucalyptus, lavender, or cedar.
- Wanna thicken it up? Gradually add small amounts of salt to your soap, mix up, and check the consistency until it’s where you’d like.
- This hand soap can double as dish soap! Cool, right?
- This soap works in foaming hand soap bottles! Foaming soap allows you to use 50% less product per use – making your bottle last longer.
Check out this post on how to make your hand soap smell like a dream!