We get that life happens and schedule changes are sometimes unavoidable. Our policy ensures cancellations are handled in a consistent manner that gives our clients and cleaners some predictability.
- Please provide 72 hours notice if you need to cancel or reschedule a clean.
- If possible, please reschedule your clean vs. cancelling it altogether.
- If rescheduling is not possible and you’ve given us 72 hours notice, we will credit your invoice for services not provided.
- If rescheduling is not possible and you haven’t given us 72 hours notice, we will charge you for that clean.
- The maximum amount of credits for canceled cleans is three annually. Cancel requests beyond three will not result in a credit on your monthly statement.
While we understand you may not always be able to provide 72 hours’ notice, know that we will first try to find a way to reschedule with you.
To cancel or reschedule, please contact Client Services.
Adjusting the Cleaning Schedule
If you want to adjust the schedule — say, move your weekly clean from Monday to Wednesday — we’ll do our best to accommodate. Simply reach out to Client Services and together we’ll try to find a time that works for you and your cleaner.
That being said, we discourage too much shifting of schedules, as a reliable schedule benefits both you and your cleaner. Keeping a consistent schedule helps cleaners maintain consistent hours and income. And this consistency helps us to keep the most professional and committed cleaners on staff.