Minneapolis, Saint Paul, & First Ring Suburbs
View our Service Area Map
At Two Bettys we pursue environmental justice with true green cleaning materials and procedures. We advocate for economic justice by promoting a living wage and foster social justice by engaging in education of our staff and community.
We. Clean. House!
The Residential Cleaner position provides exceptional customer service to all residential clients.
The Residential Cleaner position is responsible for providing thorough, safe, efficient, and effective cleaning services.
All Two Bettys employees are required to treat each other, management, clients, and vendors with respect.
The General Two Bettys Requirements:
Client and Cleaner Whisperer: You are adept at handling nuanced interactions with clients and employees alike. You have great boundaries and seek to go the extra mile when it comes to customer service and supporting your team.
Superb Supervisor: You know good work when you see it, you model it, you grow it in others. You can keep all the balls in the air.
Learning Leader: You are able to self motivate, as well as, motivate the team you are working with. This role requires you to adapt and excel in a growing environment. You work to grow and prosper alongside your team.
Trust Builder: You know how to communicate with honesty, authenticity, and integrity. Making strong first impressions and working toward long term team trust-building is the name of your game.
Operation Cooperation: We are a team, first and foremost. We believe in working together and having each other’s backs. You value your fellow worker.
Cool and Confident: You are able to represent yourself and the business you work for with calm and confidence. You are able to articulate our culture and our mission through phone and email interactions that allow all parties to feel comfortable and assured.
Eco n’ Friendly: You believe in the environment and protecting it. You believe everyone should make a living wage, and that your job is more than a place you show up to in order to get paid. You believe in being a positive force within your community.
Earn a living wage:
Positions start at $17.00 an hour with opportunities for raises to $22.00 an hour, within the first year of employment!
Benefits such as dental, vision as well as disability insurance are available at 25 hours per week. Group health insurance, 401(k) + dental, vision and disability insurance are all available, at 30 hours per week!
The Key Duties & Responsibilities:
Tasks and responsibilities associated with this position include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times
- Clean client homes using techniques and products provided by Two Bettys
- Communicate with Service Manager if bid times are inaccurate
- Keep a consistent schedule and communicate availability updates, in a timely manner
- Accountable to report to Service Manager regarding, but not limited to, schedule changes, time off requests, support and training needs, etc.
- Participate in 1:1 meetings with Service Manager
- Visit Refill station weekly and as product needs require
- Enfuse Two Bettys core values into all work communications, processes, and procedures
- Contribute and problem solve as the position grows and evolves
- Conduct self in a professional manner at all times
- Attend company meetings, events and model TBs company values and mission is expected
- Be positive and proactive in collaborating and finding solutions as issues arise
- Continuously cultivate culture at Two Bettys
The Skills Required:
- Experience, knowledge, and/or ability to learn simple technology platforms (WhenIWork, Paylocity, Google Meeting, etc.)
- Clear, effective and efficient communication both verbal and written
- Positive and proactive behavior and work habits - ability to identify issues, collaborate to find the right solution, fix it, have fun
- Able to work independently and think critically
- Effective at time management
- Give and receive feedback with care and in a timely fashion
- Proactive and excited to identify and eliminate problems, knowing when to bring in Service Managers and when to propose your own solutions
Create your own flexible yet consistent schedule with at least 25 cleaning hours per week, required.
30 cleaning hours per week is preferred!
The Work Environment:
This role will consist of field work at clients’ homes. This role must have the ability to commute between client locations.
We service Minneapolis, Saint Paul, and the first ring of surrounding suburbs (Golden Valley, North MPLS, St. Anthony, Highland Park, Richfield, Edina, Saint Louis Park). We require our cleaners to be willing to travel anywhere within our service area for a clean.
The Physical Requirements:
Ability to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds safely
Ability to work on feet for up to 8 hours a day in physically demanding job
Ability to sit, stand, bend, reach, climb step stool, etc. in an 8 hour day while providing field support
Ability to sit for long periods of time (driving/commuting) between account locations