Hybrid Remote and HQ Location
View our Service Area Map
Service Manager - Bilingual Job Posting
Do you get excited about managing a team of people so they can be successful and feel great about their job? How about collaborating with your peers to improve processes to make work more productive? And let’s top the day off by ensuring clients get top notch quality and service? Well then come join our amazing team of great people at Two Bettys Green Cleaning Co!
At Two Bettys we pursue environmental justice with true green cleaning materials and procedures. We advocate for economic justice by promoting a living wage, and we promote social justice by engaging in education of our staff and community. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Two Bettys Green Cleaning is committed to creating an inclusive environment that values the diversity of its employees and does not discriminate against any employee or candidate. We clean house!
Two Bettys seven core values for the cleaning industry are:
1. Eco & Friendly
2. Equity Is What We Want
3. Clients that Shout Out How Great We Are
4. Serve Our Cleaners
5. Honest, Authentic, & Accountable
6. Everyone is an Entrepreneur
7. And Fun!
Job Type: Exempt
Pay: $52,000-$56,000 annualized, Based On Experience
Typically 40-50 hours per week, spread over a 5-day work week, expanding and contracting per business demands. Occasionally requires non-standard hours.
- Paid Time Off (accrual up to 24 days per calendar year)
- Healthcare insurance (coverage begins 1st of the month following 60 days of service)
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability options
- $25k Group term life insurance as a fully company paid benefit
- 401k, with eligibility after 1 year of service
The Service Manager position provides outstanding support and customer service to an assigned group of cleaners and clients. This includes supervising assigned employees and completing or overseeing the completion of all administrative work for assigned cleaners and clients, while also providing the highest level of customer service and developing lasting relationships with new and existing clientele. The Service Manager maintains a strong working knowledge of all industry standards, best practices, and Two Bettys products and services.
This individual also ensures the provision of accurate and timely estimates; evaluates and tests cleaning services in niche industries, and ensures the provision of all services are profitable and scalable. The Service Manager participates and oversees new client onboarding and measures clients satisfaction throughout the client lifecycle. Some of these responsibilities will require the Service Manager to work non-standard business hours.
All Two Bettys employees are required to treat each other, management, clients, and vendors with respect and demonstrate commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working and learning work environment. Two Bettys is committed to a workspace where individuals feel that their voice is valued.
The Key Duties & Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Act as a Servant Leader to assigned cleaning and administrative staff through coaching and supervision, ensuring staff are performing as expected for their position and that individuals have the necessary resources and support systems to find success.
- Act as a role model to all staff and clients by taking accountability when issues arise and propose solutions to address problems or behaviors that do not align with Two Bettys’ core values and mission.
- Conduct monthly 1:1s with assigned cleaners and weekly 1:1s with assigned Quality Leads to share feedback from clients and staff, provide performance coaching when needed, and ensure staff have the skills, information and tools necessary to be successful in their roles.
- Conduct team meetings every other month to build rapport and create connections amongst team members, share important information, and conduct up-training.
- Delegate tasks to staff to ensure the clients’ expectations in a timely manner..
- Monitor and report-out the progress of current projects, and positively influence and support team members to ensure the team's objectives are met.
- Handle customer complaints or concerns quickly and professionally, ensure all tasks are completed on time, and ensure all parties are appropriately informed.
- Follow processes to complete administrative tasks accurately and in a timely manner while ensuring there is appropriate communication to all stakeholders.
- Conduct performance reviews of direct reports on time to include maintaining appropriate performance documentation regarding client feedback, quality reviews, attendance, staying within bid times and goal achievement.
- Model a continuous improvement mindset through the ongoing enhancement of processes that drive efficiency, improve staff experiences, and increase client satisfaction.
- Obtain and utilize data and metrics to ensure performance standards are met and implement course corrections when standards are not achieved.
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients, to include but not limited to ensuring bid times are accurate and achievable, supporting additional client needs with add-on services, assisting with rescheduling, providing seamless transition when cleaners exit, and ensuring cleaning quality is at Two Bettys standards.
- Uphold the Client Cancelation Policy and work with the Operations Director when deviations from the policy are warranted.
- Lead or contribute to projects per the demands of the business.
- Contribute and adapt as the role and the needs of the organization evolve.
- Be an ambassador of Two Bettys through professional, compassionate, respectful, and collaborative behaviors.
- Work with HQ members on departmental and company goals, and build trust with staff, coworkers, vendors, partners, and clients.
- Attend company meetings and events.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Skills Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of previous supervisor experience.
- High level of proficiency in computer applications including word processing, spreadsheet, and database with the desire to learn evolving technology platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment with time-sensitive responsibilities.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capabilities coupled with an ability to be a resourceful team player who is very effective independently.
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Use discretion with confidential information.
- Organized and effective at time management and task delegation.
- Give and receive feedback with care.
- Excellent leadership, communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and handle stress.
- Honest and reliable.
- Spanish bilingual.
The Skills Preferred:
- Degree in business administration, management, or relevant field.
The Work Environment:
- Ability to work at multiple work sites including the Two Bettys HQ office and client locations within our service area, utilizing reliable transportation.
- Adapt to a number of environments to fulfill administrative duties as well as field work and training sessions. While we strive for flexibility, this role does require on-site presence from time to time at our office location.
The Physical Requirements:
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds safely.
- Ability to sit and/or stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Near visual acuity, fine motor manipulation and keyboarding skills for using computers and related software programs to fulfill administrative responsibilities.