Two Bettys HQ Office
View our Service Area Map
At Two Bettys we pursue environmental justice with true green cleaning materials and procedures. We advocate for economic justice by promoting a living wage and foster social justice by engaging in education of our staff and community. We are a workplace dedicated to providing an environment of belonging for all employees, vendors, and clients.
We. Clean. House!
The Service Manager position is responsible for providing outstanding support and customer service to an assigned group of cleaners, and those cleaners' clients. This position holds the accountability for all administrative work for assigned cleaners, including but not limited to, daily cleaner support, cleaner timesheet approval and submission, 1:1 cleaner meetings, cleaner reviews, performance improvement plans, and up-training. The Service Manager is also accountable to providing exceptional customer service to all clients of those cleaners, including service changes, quality complaints, client satisfaction surveys and other proactive client care. All Two Bettys employees are required to treat each other, management, clients, and vendors with respect. Two Bettys is committed to a workspace where individuals feel that their voice is valued.
The Work Environment:
Currently during the pandemic this role allows remote work. Generally, this role is an administrative role that offices out of Two Bettys HQ. The HQ office environment is one that is “open air” and therefore it will be essential that this role has the ability to remain focused in a sometimes noisy environment.
The Physical Requirements:
Ability to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds safely
Ability to sit and/or stand for up to 8 hours per day
Typically 40-50 hours per week, spread over a 5-day work week. There will be a check-in at 90 days to assess mutual fit and accuracy of job scope.
This position is eligible for PTO, paid holidays, healthcare insurance, 401k, dental and vision insurance, and disability options.
The General Two Bettys Requirements:
Client and Cleaner Whisperer: You are adept at handling nuanced interactions with clients and employees alike. You have great boundaries and seek to go the extra mile when it comes to customer service and supporting your team.
Superb Supervisor: You know good work when you see it, you model it, you grow it in others. You can keep all the balls in the air.
Learning Leader: You are able to self motivate, as well as, motivate the team you are working with. This role requires you to adapt and excel in a growing environment. You work to grow and prosper alongside your team.
Trust Builder: You know how to communicate with honesty, authenticity, and integrity. Making strong first impressions and working toward long term team trust-building is the name of your game.
Operation Cooperation: We are a team, first and foremost. We believe in working together and having each other’s backs. You value your fellow worker.
Cool and Confident: You are able to represent yourself and the business you work for with calm and confidence. You are able to articulate our culture and our mission through phone and email interactions that allow all parties to feel comfortable and assured.
Eco n’ Friendly: You believe in the environment and protecting it. You believe everyone should make a living wage, and that your job is more than a place you show up to in order to get paid. You believe in being a positive force within your community.
The Key Duties & Responsibilities:
Tasks and responsibilities associated with this position include (but are not limited to) the following:
Team Leadership & Customer Service:
- Lead and support assigned cleaners and Quality Leads, including but not limited to, performance, problem solving and coaching, attendance, productivity, training/up-training, quality, and personal growth and development.
- Create and grow strong relationships with direct reports by conducting individual monthly 1:1 and team meetings, sharing positive feedback from clients and staff, providing coaching to guide where improvements are warranted, and act as a servant leader by ensuring staff have the skills and tools necessary to be successful.
- Perform administrative tasks related to assigned cleaners, such as schedule adjustments, time and attendance approval, addressing coverage needs, time off requests, etc.
- Deliver performance reviews of direct reports at key timepoints through the continued monitoring and documentation of performance objectives, client feedback, quality reviews, goal achievement, and interpersonal effectiveness.
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients, this includes but is not limited to, fielding client complaints as needed, assisting with rescheduling, providing seamless transition to clients and cleaners, and ensuring cleaning quality is at Two Bettys standards
- Participate and lead projects as needed, per the demands of the business
- Proactively contribute and problem solve as the role and the needs of the organization evolve.
- Act as an ambassador of Two Bettys at all times through professional, compassionate, respectful, and collaborative behaviors.
- Work with HQ members to achieve goals and build trust with staff, coworkers, vendors, partners, and clients.
- Attend company meetings, events, and model Two Bettys company values and mission.
The Skills Required:
- Ability to learn needed technology platforms (Google Suite, Slack, WhenIWork, etc.)
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with time-sensitive responsibilities and tasks.
- Clear, effective, and efficient communication both verbal and written
- Able to work independently and think critically
- Ability to use discretion with confidential information
- Organized and effective at time management and task delegation
- Give and receive feedback with care and in a timely fashion
- Previous personnel management experience preferred