Two Bettys Refill Station
View our Service Area Map
At Two Bettys we pursue environmental justice with true green cleaning materials and procedures. We advocate for economic justice by promoting a living wage, and we promote social justice by engaging in education of our staff and community. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Two Bettys Green Cleaning is committed to creating an inclusive environment that values the diversity of its employees and does not discriminate against any employee or candidate. Women, minorities, veterans, people from the LGBTQ communities and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply to join our teams. We clean house!
Two Bettys seven core values for the cleaning industry are:
1. Eco & Friendly
2. Clients that Shout Out How Great We Are
3. Serve Our Clients
4. Everyone is an Entrepreneur
5. Honest, Authentic, & Accountable
6. Equity Is What We Want
7. And Fun!
**As of November 15, 2021 all Two Bettys employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or on an approved accommodation for a medical or religious exemption.
** As of January 1, 2022 booster vaccinations are also required of all employees. For Pfizer/Moderna vaccines this is six months after the second dose, and for Johnson & Johnson this is two months after the first dose.
The Commercial Manager position provides outstanding support and customer service to an assigned group of cleaners and commercial clients. This includes supervising assigned employees and completing or overseeing the completion of all administrative work for assigned cleaners and clients, while also providing the highest level of customer service and developing lasting relationships with new and existing commercial clientele. . The Commercial Manager maintains a strong working knowledge of all industry standards, best practices, and Two Bettys’ products and services.
This individual also ensures the provision of accurate and timely commercial estimates; evaluates and tests commercial cleaning services in niche industries, and ensures the provision of all services are profitable and scalable. The Commercial Manager participates and oversees new client onboarding and measures clients satisfaction throughout the client lifecycle.. Some of these responsibilities will require the Commercial Manager to work non-standard business hours.
All Two Bettys employees are required to treat each other, management, clients, and vendors with respect and demonstrate commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working and learning work environment. Two Bettys is committed to a workspace where individuals feel that their voice is valued.
The Key Duties & Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Act as a Servant Leader to assigned cleaning and administrative staff through coaching and supervision, ensuring staff are performing as expected for their position and that individuals have the necessary resources and support systems to find success.
- Act as a role model to all staff and clients by taking accountability when issues arise and propose solutions to address problems or behaviors that do not align with Two Bettys’ core values and mission.
- Conduct monthly 1:1s with assigned cleaners and weekly 1.1s with assigned Quality Leads to share feedback from clients and staff, provide performance coaching when needed, and ensure staff have the skills, information and tools necessary to be successful in their roles.
- Conduct team meetings every other month to build rapport and create connections amongst team members, share important information, and conduct up-training.
- Professionally delegate tasks to staff to ensure the clients are getting what they expect on time.
- Monitor and report-out the progress of current projects, and positively influence and support team members to ensure the team's objectives are met.
- Perform new commercial estimates for potential new clients, to include new commercial clients and specialty clean projects.
- Handle customer complaints or concerns quickly and professionally, ensure all tasks are completed on time, and ensure all parties are appropriately informed.
- Follow processes to complete administrative tasks accurately and in a timely manner while ensuring there is appropriate communication to all stakeholders.
- Conduct performance reviews of direct reports on time to include maintaining appropriate performance documentation regarding client feedback, quality reviews, attendance, staying within bid times and goal achievement.
- Model a continuous improvement mindset through the ongoing enhancement of processes that drive efficiency, improve staff experiences, and increase client satisfaction.
- Obtain and utilize data and metrics to ensure performance standards are met and implement course corrections when standards are not achieved.
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients, to include but not limited to ensuring bid times are accurate and achievable, supporting additional client needs with add-on services, assisting with rescheduling, providing seamless transition when cleaners exit, and ensuring cleaning quality is at Two Bettys standards.
- Uphold the Client Cancelation Policy and work with the Operations Director when deviations from the policy are warranted.
- Lead or contribute to projects per the demands of the business
- Contribute and adapt as the role and the needs of the organization evolve.
- Be an ambassador of Two Bettys through professional, compassionate, respectful, and collaborative behaviors.
- Work with HQ members on departmental and company goals, and build trust with staff, coworkers, vendors, partners, and clients.
- Participate in nightly commercial team huddles as needed.
- Attend company meetings and events.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Skills Required:
- 1+ years of previous supervisor experience
- Previous administration and computer experience; computer literacy and effective organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment with time-sensitive responsibilities
- Clear and effective communication both verbal and written
- Work independently and think critically
- Use discretion with confidential information
- Organized and effective at time management and task delegation
- Give and receive feedback with care
- Excellent leadership, communication, sales, and customer service skills
- Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work under pressure and handle stress
- Honest and reliable
- Use own initiative and be proactive
- Actively promote Health and Safety
- Bilingual preferred (English +) but not required.
The Work Environment:
- Ability to work at multiple work sites including the Two Bettys HQ office, Refill station, and commercial client locations within our service area. You must have reliable transportation; Two Bettys provides mileage reimbursement and offers “drive time pay”.
- Adapt to a number of environments to fulfill administrative duties as well as field work and training sessions. While we strive for flexibility this role does require on-site presence at our Refill Station.
The Physical Requirements:
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds safely
- Ability to work on feet for up to 8 hours a day
- Ability to sit and/or stand for up to 8 hours per day
- Ability to, bend, reach, climb step stool, etc. while providing field support
- Ability to use computers and related software programs to fulfill administrative responsibilities.
An average of 40-50 hours per week, based on business needs. There will be a check-in for 90 days to assess mutual fit and accuracy of job scope.
Eligible for PTO, paid holidays, healthcare insurance, 401k, dental and vision insurance, and disability options.