Minneapolis, Saint Paul, & First Ring Suburbs
View our Service Area Map
At Two Bettys we pursue environmental justice with true green cleaning materials and procedures. We advocate for economic justice by promoting a living wage and foster social justice by engaging in education of our staff and community. We clean house!
The Residential Cleaner position provides exceptional customer service to all clients. The Residential Cleaner position is also responsible for providing thorough, safe, efficient, and effective cleaning. All Two Bettys employees are required to treat each other, management, clients, and vendors with respect. Two Bettys is committed to a workspace where individuals feel that their voice is valued.
The Key Duties & Responsibilities:
Tasks and responsibilities associated with this position include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times
- Clean client homes using techniques and products provided by Two Bettys
- Conduct covers as needed per the needs of the organization and as availability allows
- Communicate with Service Manager if bid times are inaccurate
- Keep a consistent schedule and communicate availability updates in a timely manner
- Accountable to report to a Service Manager regarding, but not limited to, schedule changes, time off requests, support and training needs, etc.
- Participate in 1:1 meetings with Service Manager
- Participate in quarterly team meetings
- Visit Refill station as scheduled
- Conduct self in a professional manner at all times
- Attend company meetings, events and model Two Bettys company values and mission is expected
The Skills Required:
- Clear, effective, and efficient communication both verbal and written
- Positive and proactive behavior and work habits
- Able to work independently and think critically
- Effective at time management
- Give and receive feedback with care and in a timely fashion
The Work Environment:
This role will consist of field work at clients’ homes. This role must also have the ability to commute between client locations anywhere within our service area.
The Physical Requirements:
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds safely
- Ability to work on feet for up to 8 hours a day in physically demanding job
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, reach, climb step stool, etc. in an 8 hour day while providing field support
- Ability to sit for long periods of time (driving/commuting) between account locations
40 hours per week, within given availability. Residential cleans are conducted Monday-Friday between the hours of 8am-5pm. There will be a check-in at 90 days to assess mutual fit and accuracy of job scope.
This position is eligible for paid time off, paid sick leave, paid holidays, healthcare insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance, 401k, and disability options if tenure and hourly requirements for each benefit are achieved. This position also continues to accrue sick and safe time in accordance with the Minneapolis ordinance.
**As of November 15, 2021 all Two Bettys employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or on an approved accommodation for a medical or religious exemption.
** As of January 1, 2022 booster vaccinations are also required of all employees. For Pfizer/Moderna vaccines this is six months post second dose, and for Johnson & Johnson this is two months since first dose.