Do your best to create the most physical space possible between yourself and your cleaner.
Ways to do this:
- Don’t be home. This is the ideal situation and allows for the safest environment and is most efficient for the cleaner.
- If you need to be home during your clean, be outside or on a different level of your home.
- Create distance in your home. If you need to be on the same level as your cleaner, stay in a room that won’t be cleaned or be on the opposite side of the home.
If You Are Home
We understand that sometimes you need to be home during a clean. If so, we request the following of you and any others in the home:
- Maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet and preferably 10 feet at all times. (Required)
- Wear a cloth mask covering your face and nose for the entirety of the clean.
Please Follow the Rules
These protocols are set in place for your and our safety. They also have been included in our client messaging on this website, other client communications, and in our service agreements.
If you are unable or unwilling to maintain these protocols, your cleaner may end the clean immediately and Two Bettys is relieved of providing further services for that clean. In this case, you are still required to pay for your clean.