Paying Your Bill
- After your first clean, you’ll receive an invoice notification via email.
- Click the link in the email to view your invoice online.
- You can pay using a credit or debit card each month — or by a monthly auto-pay.
- Your invoices will arrive on the same day each month, starting with the date of your first invoice.
You have two choices for paying your bill:
- Manually, each time
- Using auto-pay
If you use auto pay, Stripe will automatically deduct the amount you owe for your monthly invoices from your linked account.
How is my monthly rate determined?
Your monthly rate is determined by:
- the estimated length of your cleans (bid time) and
- the frequency of your cleans
To provide you with a consistent billing experience, we simply calculate the total cost of your cleans for the year divided by 12 (months) to get your monthly rate.
If a clean is cancelled following our Cancellation Policy, your account will be credited for the cost of that cancelled clean.
Is Stripe safe? I don’t want my info to be stolen by scammers!
We don’t want that either! Stripe has many security measures in place to keep your data safe.
In fact, Stripe is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1, which is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. Rest assured that your information is secure.
You mentioned auto pay… how do I do that?
Very cool. We love auto pay!
To enroll in auto pay:
- Pay your next invoice with the card you would like to use for automatic payments.
- Next, let us know you’d like to opt in to auto pay, and we’ll take care of everything else.
I’m not getting my invoices.
Hmm. Have you added [email protected] to your contacts list? Have you checked your Spam or Junk Mail folder?
Or, if you think we have the wrong email for you, please contact us.
Should I tip my Betty?
A core value of Two Bettys is putting our cleaners first, which includes paying cleaners a living wage.
A gratuity for every service is not necessary or expected, but is always welcome. We have clients who give their cleaner a tip, gift, or special treat at the end of the year or after an exceptionally amazing clean.
Please do not include a monetary tip with your payment to Two Bettys.